Thursday, July 16, 2009

So pretty!

Elliott loves to be pretty! She loves to pretend to put on my make-up, she constantly wants to put on lotion, she loves to wear dresses and she doesn't want to leave the house without spraying on a little perfume. She tells me and Beck often that we're pretty. She loves pretty!

Monday, we spent a great day with my sister and her family. Elliott loves when her cousins come to play. And, I do, too. We had the best day swimming, visiting and cooking out.

After dinner, we were relaxing, the kids were playing and then, we hear "Malchi, (Elliott's version of Malachi) so pretty!" And, as we looked up...

my poor sweet nephew had a big blue bow in his hair! So funny! My brother in law is going to kill me for this, but I couldn't resist. Isn't he absolutely adorable?!?

2 comments:

  1. Cute story! I'm sorry, Tony, but Malachi DOES have "pretty" hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny...and, yes, Tony said he will get you back somehow, someday!! We had a great time, too!!

    ReplyDelete