Thursday, July 9, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things...

Today was my first time back on a golf course since I found out we were expecting our sweet Elle. And, I have to tell you, it was so much fun!
I've made a pact with myself to enjoy the moment (see a previous blog!) and if you've ever played golf, then you're probably laughing about now. Seriously, I don't think I'm the only one who has a hard time keeping a positive attitude during a whole round of golf. It's a frustrating game, but for the most part, I maintained a happy face, truly enjoying the moment.
Despite my moments of weakness and rusty game play, I had a great time. I loved getting back out there. I loved spending quality time with my husband. I even loved taking tips from him. :) I loved the fact that I didn't get totally upset when I hit a bad shot. And, I loved working on my tan.
I know that golf is Eddie's time; he's awesome to take me out. I had such a great time...I hope he knows what he's gotten himself into!

1 comment:

  1. Tips as in money or advice?!?! ;) That is great you guys got to enjoy a day together on the course. Soon enough you'll be shooting better than him! :)

    ReplyDelete