Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yes, family, there is a Beckett.

On her 10 month "birthday," Beckett experienced her first trip to the park. That sounds horrible, I know. I've got to get this girl out of the house (No comments, Mom, Dad, Kate, Tony, pretty much my entire family!). She's such the perfect little thing; I knew she'd love it! And she did...
for about five whole minutes. Then, the sweet baby swung herself right to sleep.
Isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen? Oh Beck, how I love you! I couldn't imagine not having your sweetness in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Lay and Beck could be swinging buddies. I timed Larin's time in the swing today: 25 minutes. She could live in it.
    She IS the sweetest lil' thing. What a precious baby girl! Wow...10 months...can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...see got to see God's sun :) Just kidding...we love Beck Beck and I miss her dearly! We need to set up a family night and stick to it...how about Wednesday nights? I guess Cowboys games too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that meant to say she got to see, not see got to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute!

    Meghan
    www.mygreatretreat.com
    www.tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete