Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My crazy beautiful life...

As I enter the blog world, I begin in a happy place. I begin having just celebrated my sweet Elliott Kate’s 2nd birthday. I begin as I watch my precious 6 ½ month old baby girl melt my heart with a smile as only she can. I begin as I proudly and admiringly watch my amazing husband start his new job.

As I enter the blog world, I will randomly remember the things that make me who I am, for better or worse. I will share new adventures as they happen. I’m quite positive my children will be the stars of my blog. You’ll probably meet the people in my life – the ones who make it all worth it. At times, it might not make any sense. Most of the time, you probably will ask why I’m even writing.

As I enter the blog world, I write for me. I write for my girls to one day share in the joy, the fears, the laughter and the tears that is our life. I write for my annoyingly incredible sister who will not leave me alone about starting a blog.

As I enter the blog world, yes, I most definitely begin in a very happy place.

3 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E it and the fact that you are starting a blog...you'll thank me for being so adamant one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it! ;) I am so glad you decided to start one and I think you'll find it is a really fun way to keep track of this time in your life; we already know how fast it is going by! I am so luck to have the Roe Family in my life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can add gifted writer to all the other special qualities about you, Anna...wow I wouldve loved to have had this tool to have recorded things in my own children's lives...i am so glad Ellie and Beck are so fortunate! I had tears when I read this...I am soooo lucky to have you as my granddaughters' mother!!!

    ReplyDelete