Thursday, June 11, 2009

Miss Piggy!

For seven months, our world has been so, so much sweeter with the addition of our precious baby Beck. She sleeps, she plays, she smiles constantly. She's a little sensitive and maybe a tad bit needy. She loves to grab her sister's hair and she's climbs on everything! She doesn't have to sleep in a swing. :) She'll let pretty much anyone hold her. She's my Beck Beck and I love her so very, very much!
Sweet baby Beck has now discovered food! She just developed this big appetite! I am amazed at how much this girl is eating! I am proud to say that she has officially started on Gerber Graduates! (If you didn't know, this was unheard of with Elliott until she was much older. I was crazily overprotective. Little did I know, her Papa had already given her tea and crackers!) So, our tiny, little petite baby won't be petite for much longer! I think she's taking after her cousin Malachi who went completely crazy at first taste. Eat on, baby Beck...just wait until you get to the good stuff!



3 comments:

  1. Aww! She loves it! What a BIG girl! She's so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! She is getting so big, and before we know it, she'll be even bigger due to her sudden increase of appetite! I can't get over how much she looks like you. What a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks SOOO much like you in that last picture!! I love my Beck :)

    ReplyDelete