Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Elle rocks the 'potty'!

The past two evenings I have spent the majority of my time in the bathroom. No, I'm not sick. And I'm definitely not cleaning (I'm sure that you could have guessed that). I've been hanging out with my everchanging two year old. We haven't said much at all to her about using the potty. She just very recently even became the slightest bit interested. We haven't been in a rush; we realized that when it's time, she'll let us know. (Yes, I'm keeping my vow to take it one day at a time).

Elliott's Gigi bought her a Sesame Street potty seat and got it out for her a couple of days ago. One look at that seat and the potty is now her best friend. She has yet to actually USE the potty, but she's talking about it non-stop and wants us to cheer for her when she hasn't done anything but sit on the potty. But, of course, we do! and we think it's too cute!

Here's a peek at our big girl... (Notice the empty toilet paper roll. She pretend 'wipes' until it's all gone, flushing the potty a crazy amount of times.)


2 comments:

  1. What a big girl!!! Before we know, we'll be rich with only having to buy one size of diapers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's too cute on the potty, Anna! And she's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete