Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm back...

So... so much has happened since I last wrote. I've moved from Pre-K to 4th grade, Beckett's first birthday (I'm sorry, baby! Special blog coming soon), Thanksgiving, I dyed my hair red (Thanks, Whit!) and now all things Christmas. With that being said, I have been super, duper busy. I have neglected the very things that help me focus on the important things in life... That's why I am now vowing to continue my blog, so that I may once again, be focused on the little things in life - the things that make life worth living, the things that inspire me everyday, the things that are MY life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I know your life is super busy, but I've missed your blogs. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's about time! how else would I know that you dyed your hair red?? I want to see pictures of this!

    ReplyDelete